Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Feel good...

Last nite had a good talk with my girl friend. I told her all my problems and I realised I should do something while talking about it. I know what should do next...

Fanny ffk again not going to FF leh...anyway I'm still going and will join Body Combat and Body Step...if possible will join Body Jam also :p I wanna sweat lots. Yippieee after gym will go Cafe Flam! It's been long time no go there liao....miss dancing there. hopefully tonite can get someone treat me drinks heeheeee.

from now onwards I must exercise more and take care my diet liao...I've gain weight since past 2 months :( wasted all my previous efforts....I got an objective and timeline to slim down again...I need more motivation!!! let's do it n I'm sure I can...

Just had lunch with colleagues in mid valley...tai wok lar...i ate asam laksa leh... tonite can't eat anything liao looooo...Just now met one of my clubbing friend working there leh. sad tat he said i fat liao ***cry*** sometimes feel sad if the efforts u did b4 are gone...agree? hey Judy from via comm said saw me leh...hahaha such a small world...

heard a loud thunder storm n sky so dark think going to rain heavily soon...gosh hope later after work the rain will stop if not will be damn jam...**pray to god** n i feel cold n sleepy after lunch :p how nice if i'm in my comfy bed now...sigh

since last nite i'm still thinking of him and feel sad that he did not call or sms me. r we end up like this??!! not easy to forget or let go something that u loved before or still loving....suddenly feel like telling something here...don't u feel sad tat when u doing something which will remind u the time u did with ur love one which no longer will exist? yes i am...u?

4 comments:

coconino said...

exercise gau gau n then drink all the calories back again -- good idea. HAHAHA!

anyway, tats how i am also. dun care lah! try to be good during weekday then drink as much as u want in the weekend k!

Shirlyn said...

like tat only balance my diet mar...knowing to drink later so workout more first :p anyway just for 1 nite ler...weekend no clubbing liao. i wan to be good gal liao...wan to have healthier life!

fanny tan said...

i dont agree.. clubbing doesnt means u are not a good gal. LOOK AT ME!!!!! hehehe.. :) but then of cos must have limit. as long as u dont get urself drunk until drive in dangerous condition..enjoy girls!

coconino said...

FANNY - u are talking abt me right there! I did just that last weekend. it was dangerous n i totally regretted my action. No next time.

I have been told i am one BAD girl myself, I am honored to be one! :D