Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm tanned!

It's monday again. Don't feel working today. Lazy get up from bed because I'm so tired after went a trip to Melaka yesterday. The trip was good n fun. I got tanned because walking on the jonker street under hot shining sun! goshhhhh....I'm waiting for the photos from Fanny to post it here. She is still not online yet...think she must be late to work again!!!
 
Last weekend seems happened a lot of unpredictable things. I'm back together with my bf on Friday nite...geeee may be will disappointed someone *grin*. Saturday I went out whole day. Morning to FF gym from 9:30am till 1pm. Then had lunch and shopping in Mid Valley and straight to Klang for seafood dinner with friends but the food not that nice...may be next time should go other place to try out. After dinner we went to Cafe Flam sunway n sit on the big red sofa outside...it was nice place to chit chat. We opened a bottle of Chivas n share among 10 of us. Some of my friends don't drink alcohol n the just drink mixer...hahaha. We had good time chatting there..nice to have such gathering! I was so called drunk that nite.
 
Next day morning still got hang over but gotta prepare myself to go Melaka. Went out 9:30am n had breakfast with Mike, Suzuki, Fanny & Julie. Then we depart to Melaka around 10 something. Reached Melaka at 12 something n first thing we do is look for chicken rice! Julie was hoping to eat the *chicken* rice since started the journey...hee hee. At last we can have it but not nice as expected. We just shop around, had beer n durian cendol then went back to KL at 5 plus. I reached home early at 6:30pm. I had late dinner cos too full having so much food in Melaka! Thought of having ikan bakar at petaling street but then gotta wait for 1 hour...tat time too hungry so end up ate claypot lou shu fun. Ooopss talk about food now feel hungry already...still early to lunch leh...hahahaha
 
Calvin went to a company trip for 3D2N today to a beachside some where near Johor (I think). I will be free for these 3 nights looo. He asked me be good at home n don't go anywhere :p...may be I'll just stay at home rest or go out dinner with friends.

5 of us in front red house - Fanny,me,Mike,Suzuki,Julie
 

chicken rice shop - suzuki,fanny,me,julie
 

guai lei ler - me & julie

me..
 
me,suzuki,julie
antique shop - suzuki,fanny,julie,me
 
Stadthuys (Red House) - fanny,me,julie,suzuki



me,julie,suzuki,fanny

me,fanny

orang utan t-shirt shop

fanny & me at cozy pub


It's almost knock off time liao. Goshhh just now my boss came to me n ask me interview his candidate immediately...kanasai..given a short time without preparation made me donno wat to ask. somemore need to access technically wise. end up sei jau sei lar..had to interview also. This is my FIRST time interview ppl leh. But is good to gain another skill...
 
My bf just called me n said no reception at his place leh n he told there was so so so boring! hahahaa dai sei treat as punishment for him for few days for not being good to me :p...ooo gotta wait till he call me tonight then only can chat lor...missing him...

2 comments:

coconino said...

hey gurl, don feel pressured on how u decide on your relationship issue. No matter how,u just have to remember tat ur friends love u and will always support ur decision tat will make u happy.

Shirlyn said...

thanks for the support gals...i will appreciate it. i hope u gals happy too!