Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, August 02, 2004

My Weekend

Monday bluessss...too tired on past weekend till now haven't recover yet. *yawn*

Last Friday went karaoke at Neway Times Square with Fanny, Julie, Mike, Kelvin & Chong. That was great night cos I ate a lot & sing + shout..hee hee. After the karaoke we followed Fanny to Thai Club to join Daniel. But there was sucks, the crowd not nice & very packed. Some of the guys there took off their clothes leh. So we ended up leave the place in a short while and head to Zouk to get Salem's tickets. Lucky we went there on Friday night for the tickets, if not we can't go on Saturday. Surprisingly we went home around 12 something leh. That was early huh? hahha but is good for me to rest more.

Well, Friday nite I don't really sleep well because got a message from my ex said will be coming to my house on the way from Ipoh. After I received the message I stunt a while & donno wat to do. Thinking of calling Fanny but tat was late night around 2am. Wat I did just off my phone, unpluged home phone & off door bell. Then forced myself sleep so tat can't hear the knocking from my windows. I know tat I can't sleep soundly tat nite cos scared he will be at my house & woke up my sis & me. Luckily nothing happened tat nite. I woke up at 7 something to prepare myself to gym...

On Saturday, whily on my way to gym my ex called asked me something. I do not tok much to him. After gym I went to my best friend's house chit chatting till evening. Then I went shopping at Sg. Wang & managed bought some clothes..hee hee. Shopping always nice thing to do cos I like it. But it was short shopping cos rushing home to get prepared for genting after dinner. I do not sleep whole day & nite went to genting leh. Before to genting we went to Zouk for hair show. The show was wonderful. I think Julie got snap shot some pics, can see the pics from her blog if she uploaded. The show ended around 12 midnite. We reached genting at 1 plus am. It was damn cold there but lucky inside the crowd it is cosy & nice. It was first time I been to rave party the first impression not bad...the musics nice & I enjoyed it. Too bad it finished at 4am which expected end at 6am. Not enough for me! I want to dance more leh..

Well, I reached home around 7am Sunday morning after the party. Took a shower then KO already. hahaha In the middle of my dreams I was woke up by a call from my ex...gosh can give me a break??!! He asked where am I & why no pick up his calls or reply his sms. Well, the whole nite at the party I did not receive any calls or sms from him. He told me he was in genting because he too worried about me when can't contact me. Oh my god, he was so crazy. He really went to genting to look for me. How can he find me in such a big crowd? When he knew I'm at home, he said he will come to my house from genting. I told him not to disturb me & just hang up. But then donno how many hours later he called again & at my door step already. He sounds so tired (he told me he did not sleep for 2 days & walked miles to my house), he said just want to see me n take a rest at living hall. He will not disturb me. May be I'm too soft hearted so I just let him in my house. I locked myself inside my room & just sleep n ignore him.

Whole Sunday I just slept for a day till 3pm cos I need to go out having dinner with friends. My ex was sleeping outside. After a while he also wake up & want to have a tok. He needs to know the reasons we break off. I told him all the reasons & I fed up being with him anymore. He was so sad until cried out & kneeled down to ask me back to him...I'm sad too to look at him on wat he did. I know he really loves me a lot until lost his minds n can't control his feeling & act strange. I feel bad made a guy until such situations...After the talk I've lost the direstions...what should I do? I know that I can't go back to him & get suffer but he really loves me n can do watever n I'm hard feeling to leave him like this... wat to do leh??? =(

Lucky my friend came & pick me up for dinner, if not we will just tok n tok donno till wat time. We went One Utama Vietnam Kitchen. The food there nice & I like the beef noodles..it is quite some time I don't eat beef because of my ex doesn't eat. After dinner just walk a while & my friend bought the OSIM foot massager. hahhaa next time I can try it when go to her house. :)

Well later nite my ex keeps sms me n said miss me. I was sleeping & told him not to send any sms as I'm sleeping. Why everytime he disturb me from my sweet dream leh??? grrrr *yawn*

To see pictures pls refer to Fanny & Julie's blog la...

My eyes so tired..donno is because I lack of sleep or I've changed the brand of contact lens cause it...

Today so busy for rushing out a program spec by following the date from project plan...Now already 6pm I still not finalized the spec yet leh...later gotta rush to gym also..*pray*

8 comments:

fanny tan said...

hey shirlyn.. u can always call me even at 2am mid night ok?!

Shirlyn said...

fanny, ok I got it. but I will try not to bother u guys too much la...I know tat time not so critical n I managed to handle it. =)

Anonymous said...

(sdm)shirly, normally we change the contactlenses,,it will cause ur eye uncomfortable for a day or 2.I experience it before and now i'm here to share with u.

Ur Ex-bf really took the initiative wanted to get u back...ipoh>KL>GentinG>KL,..Damn!He must be damn kau miss u n love u.But if u really want to break up...u shouldn't think so much.Want to chop off the dog's tail, don't chop off half by today and the other half we chop off by tomorow.It will made the dog more pain!!We should chop off the whole Tail by now if he really the bad person that u mention in ur previous blog.Pain for 1 day and tomorow will be greatest day. What do u think folks?
No one will answer me..cause this is not my blog. ke ke

Anonymous said...

((=SDM=))http://www.panstudio.com/boombox/lyrics.php?id=42472&title=eamon_-_fuck_it <--nice break up song from EAMON.The best thing is ..this song tune with R&B music with lots of hated and f words.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand, if he really loves you, why didn't he appreciate you and love you in the way that he supposed to when you both were together, instead of doing all these nonsence and disturbing that he is not supposed to do to you? Wanna slap him and tell him that you are a human too that need to sleep to continue your life the next day? A rational man would never ever do this kind of stupid thing after a break up. I've been with a terrible man before, his words are poisons, toxicating me totally till I felt like killing myself, mentally tortured by him till I almost got depression! So if you think you know that you will be suffered again when you get back to him, you should be firm with your decision. May be he is playing a game with you that you might not know, he just want to win you back for the sake of his own but not for the sake of loving you. Is the matter of when is your "right man" come in a "right time"! I know that you are a very nice and kind girl, so you definetely deserve someone better.

I believe a man that really loves you will make you feel like you are the most wonderful person in the world...he will be someone that can't wait to adore you whenever he sees you...you feel peace whenever and wherever you are with him. :)

coconino said...

I totally agree with what SPDM and Anonymous said regarding your ex. Here are my few cents...

A man gotto be strong enough to hold himself in a difficult situation in order to love someone else. If he was so upset that he had to kneel down and cried in front of you, you wonder if he can face bigger problem in his life other than a relationship breakup. A rational and logical person will think of a practical way to solve the problems or backoff (if he can't solve it).

I don't understand why is he so retarded that he still doesn't know why you break up with him after so many split-offs. You gotto re-evaluate his IQ level. (sorry if this sound insulting but I think he is an idiot)

Thirdly, I am sure you might think that it was sweet of him to come to Genting to look for you. Have u ever wonder maybe he comes to Genting to see if you are freaking out with other guys. Here again, it's his problem of not trusting you. However, you are allowed to get your freak on with anybody since you are Single now!!! Non of his freaking business.

Like SPDM said, you gotto chop the tail off completely. Don't leave the mess behind. It's better to let him be miserable now then forever. If you want to have a clean cut, you gotto have no mercy over a crying grown man. Goddam it, it's so pathetic to see a 30 something crying in front of a girl. He owes you $$, who knows what is his intention of getting back with you.

Girl - Be rational, be clean, be mercilesss, be strong!

Anonymous said...

(=(sdm)=)Cat,Few cents that worth millions.

Shirlyn said...

yes all u guys words worth millions to me..thank you very much..thanks for the supports!