Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Busy Day

These few days started busy because gotta do programming work. Today besides programming, I have to verified the program spec written by me n do programming by my ownself too..Tomorrow morning gotta give a walkthrough..sigh. But lucky I finished all the specs n programming on a module, of course still got few programming works to do coming days.

Don't know why today msn got problem to login..but it is good also to let me concentrate on my work. chat lesser *wink*

hey my weight dropped after few days I controlled my meals...*^.^* Hope I can control my meal consistently =p. But yesterday thought of having japanese food at Zen restaurant leh (Can't forget their delicious sets!) ...keekekekee Just had grapefruit n it is extremely sour ~_~ I just can finished half of it. hmmm wonder how to choose sweeter grapefruit leh.

Tonight will go to gym again. Then later back home gotta clean up my cf cards because later nite fanny will look for me n borrow them from me. She needs it for leng leng photos shooting in HK... =)

Oh yeah here to inform u all my eye getting better..now lesser red on my eye ball. Think will recover by this week or next week gua...Thanks to my friends who concerning me n asking about it! *muakssss*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spider:shirly...red-eye getting better and losing weight as ur wish, Great well achivement to keep the days going.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

coconino said...

How to choose sweet grape? pick 1 or 2 from the branch n eat them before you pay them at the register.... I always eat my fruits at the grocer before i buy them. Of course, dun have to eat everything lah! Just the small ones like cherries, blueberries...etc.

Lose weight? Of cos lah! U were sick!! Not a good way to control ur weight ok... i remember u said u didnt eat for a couple of days. dont fast ok? work out the fat from FF. good job girl!

Shirlyn said...

dear cat, last week I was sick but I still eat but lesser portion lor..but I loose weight is on this week which I started to control my meals since Monday...already lost abt 2kgs after few days. well hope this result continues.

hmmm I'm not sure can taste the fruit b4 pay in grocer not in malaysia. don dare to do so. for small fruit ok. but I mean is grapefruit wor...not grape wor ;) u wan me peel off the skin ar? hee hee

spidy..sing lei guai yin..hope my weight drop again...

Shirlyn said...

don worry...I will not fast..no matter how I must take proper meal with lesser portion. Yeah nowadays working hard in FF ler..hahaha past 2 days really work hard n today body aching liao =p

Anonymous said...

(lyn)when can i work out with you shirlyn? I want to burn my fat (stomach lo)maybe you can help me... say when can, i follow u to FF..hehe

Shirlyn said...

lyn...lets us wait till fanny back n we go workout together lar...if fanny not interested then only we go ourself ok? ^.^