Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Nothing

These few days lazy to blog..must be bz n nothing much to write down gua. Normal day since Monday.

Monday - whole morning spent time to apply jobs =p then only start work after lunch. Nite joined yoga class. After tat went to Waffle World at sri petaling had waffle, yummy billy n banana splits...hahha ate a lot hoh?

Tuesday - body sore after last nite yoga class..its been long time I do not do yoga. Did it until my arm no more strength to whole my body. whole day bz programming n replying emails...recently no chat with the gang liao ler..may be everyone is bz. Nite went to FF joined body combat & body steps classes. sweat a lot. back home quite late after the gym. then took pics on my crystal bracelets cos need to pass to friend for selling it. Met Kim at FF last nite n chatted a while.

Today over slept. bcos slept late last nite n too tired after the gym classes gua...wat I wish to have now is a good massage!!! Tonite will go gym n Jo is joining us (kelvin, BJ & me)..will be fun leh! after gym will go PJ states for dinner...looking forward.

0 comments: