Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, August 23, 2004

Sad & Happy Weekend

First the sad thing is...remembered I got a C++ test on Friday??? =( wahhh the test really difficult to me now.. this kind of test like what I'm doing during my final test leh. The test include 2 parts. Part A answer 3 out of 4. Part B answer all questions total 4 questions I think. Then each question got sub sections. It is really programming questions which ask you write a function to work out the required results. Well, if I'm still at the study time I might know how to answer but for now...too long time no revise n forgotten everything lor. wat I know now just the system I'm doing now...sigh...pai seh to tell u all my test probably got 0 marks ='( *cry* So this is the reason I a bit scare of working in IT line lor...a lot of things you gotta upgrade yourself or you gotta practice it..if not you will totally forgot it. I find that since working here I've forgotten wat I learnt during college time. sigh...do you agree?

Aiyah forget about the sad thing. I believe 1 day I'll get a job that suitable me hee hee... Friday nite after gym, I went to PJ A&W yam char with friends. 1 of the friend is my play mate since young. we used to play kittens together. we both stayed nearby when I was young. hahhaha now still remember wat we did last time. but since high school we seldom contacts even in the same school n think is more than 10 years we do not meet each other until tat nite...wahhh she really changed a lot. become prettier liao hahaa. other then old friend, I also got to know a new friend from gym through Kelvin. She is talkative and a nice gal. here are the pics taken tat nite:


kelvin, Jo & BJ
bj, jo & me
bj, jo, me & kelvin
bj, jo, me & kelvin

Jo is my buddy used to play since young. BJ is a new friend know from FF. Both leng lui hoh hee hee =)

Saturday Afternoon:
Had vegetarian breakfast with Kelvin, BJ and Calvin. Then I go bowling with Kelvin & BJ. It's been almost a year I didn't play bowling...hee hee my skill still not bad after stopped for such long. still maintaining my average..but feel tired more easily compare with last time..think I'm old already =p. After bowling thought of go for porridge celup in Pudu but it closed. So we end up had late lunch at Sg. Wang and shopping for a while. After tat went for dessert again. Blehhhh been eating a lot on tat day hahaha. Here another pic taken when we having dessert:

kelvin, me & bj

*** I look very tired these 2 days. I admit tat I'm tired la. Donno why recently no matter how much I sleep also look tired. Something wrong with my health liao..

Saturday Nite:
Went back to Seremban around 8 something. Then watch olympics. About 11pm whole family went out for supper. Guess wat I had tat nite leh?? We had Marmic Crab n Fishhead Mee Hoon leh! wow we had 2kgs crab leh hahaha geng leh...but is yummy. aikkkss too bad din take a pic on the crab, if not can make u all hou sui teh teh dai...

Sunday:
Stayed at home and watch olympic games. Had a lot food which long time no eat from seremban...all delicious. hey u guys should follow me back seremban n try out hhaha. Really a relaxing sunday lor...sleep, eat n watch tv...tats all for the day.

From today onwards gotta go for workout more again since ate a lot past few days =p. my left eye now

7 comments:

Julie said...

glad to see tat ur eye is recovering fast..

Anonymous said...

[jo] you also leng lui mah, sweet n nice, this is you that I know from last time when we were small then now reunited. I am really happy to see you again, really…..from my bottom of my heart.

don’t worry about your test, you have try your best, and the good news is, YOUR TEST IS OVER!!!! hahaha….

anyway, keep looking and don’t give up, sure you can find yourself a new job!

Shirlyn said...

Jo, I'm happy to see u again. really thanks to kelvin who brought us together again hahaha...haha yeah glad tat the test over but I believe still got new coming if I really wish to get new job..blehhh

yeah my eye recovering n I can eat durian liao kakakaka *me wai sik hoh? hee hee

Anonymous said...

[jo] That's right! Really thanks to Kelvin that brought us back together! hehehee....hope he is reading this, sure he will be very happy to see this and knowing that we owe him a "yan ching"!

Wah...didn't know you have to go through all this kind of technical test for your everytime interview, that is really tough. Why not start refreshing and get ready for upcoming interviews?

Will pray hard for your success.....

coconino said...

Your eye looks better in the picture now, what a relief! But u still look tired though. It takes time to recuperate, i guess...

Shirlyn said...

jo, for IT job especially programming job most of the company need to go through technical test one..cant go for fresh one..

cat, I also donno why I still look tired. been workout quite a lot n sleep earlier but still the same...sigh

Anonymous said...

Spiderman: Lost lots of red from ur eye!Wish it fully goes off.