Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Today Still Working

Yo! surprised I came to work? hahhaa lucky today feel better & manage to work. I can't take MC lar...cos a lot works to do. I did not see doc last nite. Just went home n rest (but no sleep wor) & take a lot medicine. I just lied on my bed n watched DVD...wahaha relax huh? after DVD then shower then continue TV.. ;) n I do some job work at home (I brought home in case today MC then can do it). Consider slept early last nite..My throat not tat pain as yesterday but still a little bit headache. later will take panadol again...

Today not productive at all leh...din do anything =( Just now had lunch with Fanny, Kelvin & Mike. It took me about 3 hours leh...feel pai seh when back to office. Once a while not a problem lor but can't finish my work...blehhhh. I feel thirsty whole day after the lunch leh...hey u guys got same case??

Later will go gym to replace yesterday absence..will join yoga & may be Body Jam. It's been long time no join yoga class liao...I love yoga but always miss the class. Yoga is good leh...can help slim down also..I must continue back & meet my target! Hey today added links to my online albums...u guys can view it & can see my slimmer shape last time...hee hee. Yes lor...fat liao since the trip to Melbourne leh. Jang dai goh wai liao...n also pak toh even worst...sien lar...gotta start all over again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My back of my neck is aching...too many photos!! Haha...but all your photos are really nice, as I said before, you smile a lot and makes you look very pretty!

Take it easy, is not a must for you to slim down, you are not as fat as like those horrible looking "see lai", still considered pretty mah! : ) And I specially like your pierced belly button, I wish I can have one but I am an idiot that really surrender to needle!

Just want to check something, for the CNY gathering dinner, the short brown hair is "sook kuan" ah?

Anonymous said...

+sdm- : Super girl no need Mc~. Eh if u follow ur gym schedule u sure can slim down. My papa always said .."If u think u can, U can.. " one time to ur self said " If i think i can , i can " ..2 more.."If i think i can i can". But keep saying, U won't achive anything. he he..Need action also.,,~~~

Shirlyn said...

hee hee at last I know that anonymous is one of my old school gal fren...wow really thanks for wat she told.

abt slim down..last time I managed to do it n I believe now also can lar..since got so many frens supporting me hahaha..like [sdm] said "I believe I can do it sure I can do it!"

Shirlyn said...

Hey Jo, yes she is Sook Kwan in the CNY gathering photo.

Tok abt belly ring...sigh I did it 4 times but 4 times failed :( now no more belly ring but left scar on my belly there liao *cry* hee hee I still wan to do it if next time I slimmed down n wan to jaga it carefully liao