Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 06, 2004

Got 99 roses in mid nite

Last nite before I asleep..around 12:30am received a sms from my ex. He told me he put a bunch of 99 roses in front my door step with a letter. I just go out n check it out..n it's really got flowers n a letter. The time I picked up the flower he was out there but not dare to come out to see me & I just dont bother him. Still the same thing, he told me he wants me back to him...he really donno wat to do in order to get me back...

The flowers he wrapped by himself because he just back from Penang last nite n rushed to Petaling Street to buy the flowers n no one wants to help to wrap. He had to do it himself...he told me his fingers 'jong jor' (donno wat it calls in english word, someone knows tell me yeah & hope u understand the word)...I do appreciate his flowers but I can't do wat he hoped for...then he said I don't appreciate it. wat can I do wor..he wants to do such silly thing I can't stop him but I can't appreciate him because of this n get back to him mar. *alamak* is just like a nightmare (but not tat serious scary one) haunted me again!

He told me soon he is not around in KL often..he needs to go outstations. He cant concentrate on his work. sigh..I told him he cant be like tat for long but he really can't stand not to see me. Thats why now he did such silly things in a hurry to get me back lor..He is not rational to me lor, work is work...gotta see which is more important to him. Can't just let go his works without concentration mar..I don wan made him like such situation but I really donno wat can I do to help him leh.

Here is the photos of the flowers:


He just told me he will leaving KL tomorrow & might not coming back. sigh I think I've made him very very sad & difficult to stay anymore in KL. He is suffering...but I can't help much. sorry to say tat. why must make the situations so serious? I can do just hope he is fine after some times.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Jo*
Wah...really wrapped himself ah? Let me guess, he also can unwrapped the bouquet of flowers and mess it up a bit, so it will look more real like his own job! Hahahaha!

Anyway, I support you totally to be firm with your decision, as I said before, if he really loves you and appreciate you, he will adore you when he is still with you!

fanny tan said...

no comment. the final decision is on you yourself. And, dont be silly.. he wont not coming back to KL anymore..his house is in KL..sisters too. a post dated chq with your name written wrongly twice.. no comment. :) god bless u and i am standing with u together no matter what is ur final decision. be cool!

Anonymous said...

((spiderMan said )):Shirly,Tangan bengkak = swollen Fingers.Wish u gals happy weekend ..Friday fever is back again..thanks jesus,angkung, allah~. Cat Woman = nice movie.

Anonymous said...

Spiderman : let the babygirl and babyboy made their owned decision..follow their wills and leading them breaks in peace or roses met back the rain. Is really hard to give the opinion for relationship issue..cause we are not them..we can give but only for them to references..So i suggest them to follow their owned wills. Kanneh..friday already Surely cannot be good boy to concerntrate on work one..surely snake in here and askmen.com.
Luckily my boss wasn't around after lunch . He he .

Anonymous said...

Spiderman : wah ..the roses real look like secondhand one . he he ..kek eekekeke

Shirlyn said...

hahah those roses wrapped by himself of course look not nice lar..where got second hand flowers one...

coconino said...

if wat fanny said was true (abt the check), fucking dump his sorry ass man. i have no mercy when it comes to dealing with losers. life is too short to stuck around with losers.