Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, August 16, 2004

Dinner at Poppy Garden

Last Friday went dinner with a group of gals at Poppy Garden (The restaurant under Passion). The purpose of the night is to play Tarot Card. That nite planned to have something light because I was sick n no appetite to eat. But then this Poppy Garden serves spicy food most (mainly in Thai food)..nothing much choices I can order lor..So just ordered pineapple rice. The food there so so only...don't think I will back there have dinner again.

kim, me & suzuki


me with my pineapple rice

5 comments:

coconino said...

girl, u looked sickly in the pic.... hope u got more rest now.

Shirlyn said...

cat: yeah tat day not feeling good..but now i've rested enough n look better la. n my eye getting better n lesser red already...

Anonymous said...

Shirly:How is ur red-eye..? nice to hear that is getting better ;) good Weekdays.

Anonymous said...

Spider: Wow..the The Size Pineapple Rice is real BIG!

Shirlyn said...

hey spider..u MIA for some time liao. nice to know u r active again. Yes my eye getting better, now just left small part still red. hopefully will recover by this week. Then I can eat durian ler hee hee.

hahaha the pineapple rice look big but i think is bcos the pineapple bowl. actually the amount of rice just normal if serve in a plate. =)