Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, August 09, 2004

eat eat eat...

hahaha lately feel like just eat n eat with the gang...Friday afternoon had Kim Gary with Fanny then night had japanese food at Zen Restaurant...tat nite just gals nite n we enjoyed the dinner. Well after dinner just hang out at Cafe Flam from 9:30pm till 1:30am...so energetic hoh...I enjoyed myself by dancing n especially with Lyn & Julie leh...not easy to get Julie to dance hohoho...there is a reason behind geh...(This been deleted due to a request from my beloved buddy)

I do not drink much tat nite, had 1 bottle of stout, half flaming lamborghini & 2 cups of whisky...try not to drink too much nowadays n also not feel to drink.
4 leng luis at Zen...

julie & me
fanny & me

Because too tired on Friday, I over slept on Saturday n missed workout. I slept until 3pm n then take 3 hours to do own things n prepare go out to Mid Valley meeting Fanny & Julie for dinner. We had dinner at Oh Sushi n this is the only meal I had for the day! *:p* hahaha its funny..I brought my friend Kelvin (why the whole world guys called Kelvin???) n he is the only guy with 7 gals!!! wow he very hang fook hoh...hahaha. After dinner we all head to Passion. quite quiet earlier on when we are there...but starting from 11pm the crowd getting pack. again we got big group. 7 gals n 2 guys...really enjoyed the nite there by dancing n drinking. I think I got high after the cowboy shot...We got second round party after Passion. We went to Rush...but I don't like there. Very very packed n hot n stuffy!!! Just been there a while then balik liao.

Saturday pics:
all gals in Oh Sushi restaurant
Kelvin & I
9 gals & 1 ghost (kelvin) hahaha...
kelvin, me, fanny, julie & may

Next day I forced myself wake up to go gym...can't afford not to go gym liao cos since skipped one day on Saturday. well I joined 2 classes n then go home. Was tired after gym n sleepy leh. But then I cleaned up my room at home for whole afternoon. Guess what!!! I went for oyster dinner with friend...wahahaha The restaurant call TAPAS The Oyster Bar in Micasa Hotel...wahhhhhh the oyster very very nice n fresh. important by air from New Zealand one. Too bad I forgot bring my camera to take down delicious oyster pics for u guys to see...I ate total 9 oysters leh...hahaha. We ordered 3 types, fresh one, baked cheese & with bacon types. All very nice...there are still many types of cooking...hey not bad to try it if u interested! 1 fresh oyster cost RM4.50 each n others RM34 half a dozen. I think the price is reasonable n most important it is very very fresh n big *yummy*

Too much party n yelled past weekend...my throat sore again leh..n now even worst tat my sound a bit 'sa' n softer liao...blehhh i got sexy voice now hahaha..My body too heaty also...my left eyes pain, tears n discharge keep coming out n still got headache...well think need more time for me to rest ler..cut down party yeah gals!! hahaha

hey coming Saturday I'm going for bowling...anyone interested to join? and I'll organize one day go for rock climbing..hee hee try to do more outdoor sports...healthier mar hoh..

Just now had simple lunch outside around Jln Chan Sow Lin...had fried meehoon & mee, yam cake & tong sui.. so so so full now..may be at nite no dinner ler. Die lar, my left eye getting bad condition..now red & itchy somemore...already bought eye drops for it. Hope later day will be fine la.

0 comments: