Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Enough Sleep

These 2 nites I had enough sleep and feel not tired anymore. Happy is that while working will not feel very very sleepy. May be got work to do is a factor too...Last nite did not go anywhere. Went home after work. Cook light dinner n watch vcd. Is a good time for relaxing. But yesterday diarrhea for many times after my dinner. :p well no worry..I think it should because lately ate a lot. From now onwards I will try my best not to eat outside food anymore. First to control my diet n second to save money.

Later lunch time will go mid valley shopping with my friend. No eating...At nite will go gym...I need to shred the extra flesh from now onwards till 11 Sept. Because I got a high school friends gathering. Quite a big gathering event ler..can see old buddies. Kind of miss high school life. The most happy n fun time I've encountered was during high school.

Atmos Independence Day Event Posted by Hello


For more info pls visit http://www.independance.com.my/

0 comments: