Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Tomorrow On Leave

Tomorrow I'm on leave because going for a job application technical test in Plaza Mont Kiara. A bit nervous now cos I don't like techinical test at all! It is C++ test leh (1 hour test)...I've forgotten most of C++ thingy..I just know my current company's system C++ application leh.. Well, tonite gotta 'pau shu' (read book) n refresh my knowledge ler..limited time..sure failed =(

Monday probably on leave as well..not confirm yet. Coming Saturday got a plan with frens having lunch then bowling & movie.. I will go back to my hometown Seremban on Saturday nite. It's been long long time no go back already.

Last nite I can't sleep well cos stomache..I'm having diarrhea past few days already. =p Today feel body aching cos too much exercise last nite n a night before...well these few days will rest more first. *lazy again* *wink*

3 comments:

Julie said...

ahmoi 'ga yao'!!! try ur best n 'nei dim geh'!!! ^_^

Shirlyn said...

wat to do? only can try all my best lor..got feeling will fail it hahhahaa =p

Anonymous said...

SpiderMan - Shirly ..how is the C plusplus Test?? Good luck to U.