Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Yesterday on MC

Sorry guys, I'm not able to update my blog yesterday due to bad luck day to me. sigh. I got red eyes. Went see doc yesterday morning n doc not allow me come to work (but I wish to work)..so I had to rest at home. But who knows I've forgotten my house got electricity interruption from 10am - 4:30pm. Damn...cant online & do my work at home..n hot. So I just drive out alone no where to go...My eyes so painful & no where let me rest poor me :( But lucky the electricity back earlier n I just stay at home whole day...These 2 days gotta wear my specs instead contact lenses ler..So I can't go gym as well. blehhh =(

I think these few days are my sick days la...This morning I vomitted for twice..donno why???? I felt cold & now whole body strengthless..I can't see doc n take MC again lar..got works to do. n pai seh go see doc again. Hope later on will be fine to me *bless*

Today whole day not feeling well. Always feel like vomitting n no appetite to eat. Headache & body aching leh...suffering. don like the feeling getting sick. hate it! After work will go see doc again =( arghh I don't like see doc so often...

6 comments:

Julie said...

ahmoi... take a good rest la.. i guess ur gym realli exhausted u.. after wrk guai guai go home n rest.. i guess fanny is having minor flu too.. sigh.. everyone is sick ah..

Anonymous said...

(lyn) me too! now i am having a cold. Makan my cold medicine now want to sleep liow! Boo Hooo! Should drink more cofeee ...

Shirlyn said...

wah lyn...u sick still wanna drink coffee..beh tahan u lar

coconino said...

wow u r sick, fanny's sick, better no clubbing this week!

fanny tan said...

haha.. i wonder..why everytime our group of gang like to sick together! last time i sore throat..everyone also sore throat.. now we all are having flu!

Shirlyn said...

hahaha we all ji mui tong sum mar...once one sick everyone sick together so no need go clubbing lor. anyway will not go clubbing at this moment. my eyes still bad..got 1 patch of clog blood in my left eye...