Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

sorethroat (~_~)

Nooooo I think I'm getting sick. I got sorethroat since last nite..just have it out of sudden. I can't sleep well because of this..:'( But lucky last nite no one disturb me from my dreams.

Last nite after gym went for a drink at Long Black with Fanny, Julie & Kelvin. We took some pics there. I think we all are crazy in taking pics nowadays...hahaha. After Long Black, Fanny suggested to go Kei Tak Sik have Mango Lou...eat eat eat...tat gal really can eat but still skinny...envyyyyy. After finished tong sui I fetched Julie home then go home. But I stucked in the traffic jam along Sg. Besi highway at 11pm at nite leh! But under my expectation it happened an accident lor...lucky not jam for long cos tat time was sleepy in the car while driving ler hee hee..

This morning late to work because prepared breakfast, lunch & dinner ;) damn once late to work hard to get parking around my office area...round n round at last got a parking far away :( hahahhaa next time must earlier lor...

Here are the pics taken last nite:
me at long black...


Sighhhhhhhhh.....why I deleted all the individual pics? neh because my dearest ji muisss don't like her leng leng pic posted here lor..forced to take out :'(

haha..guess whose hand???


Long Black Drinks & Kel's Lighter...


Headache now...n throat painful la. can anyone suggest wat to do n wat to eat to avoid it gets more pain? I don wan sick now..got so many upcoming things to do leh.

I'm getting bad sick now..serious headache & painful sorethroat *crying* very san fu ar...may be will see doctor later.

17 comments:

fanny tan said...

me myself also confuse la on the hand!

Shirlyn said...

wah ur own hand also can't recognize???

fanny tan said...

heheh now of cos i know la.. i mean at the beginning when u show us the picture in ur camera tht time..

Anonymous said...

Sdm-
Fanny's = the one from the top
Shirly's = The one from the left
biscuit queen's =The one from down
Kelvin's = one from the right

How i hit the 4D this round.

Shirlyn said...

[sdm] kakakkaa out of 4 u only bingo 1...neh neh neh neh neh...cant guess leh hahahha if u go buy 4D my as well buy us a meal la...han fan :p

Julie said...

shhhhhhhhh... dun tell him who's hands whose.. dang kui sam si si =p

Anonymous said...

i think you can try fishermans friend and get more sleep, less partying and blah blah blaah blah...

Anonymous said...

HE HE..WAt about this one. i'm very sure fanny's one is from the left.

Fanny's = the one from the left
Shirly's = The one from the below
biscuit queen's =The one from top
Kelvin's = one from the right

Anonymous said...

sdm This round sure hit jackport.

Shirlyn said...

[sdm] wah wah wah...why so sure from left is fanny's hand? hahahhaa don wan tell u the answer first...let u dreaming of strike jackpot

fanny tan said...

ehm.. i wonder why this spiderman so sure also! not tht my hand got mole or what! ehmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

SDM:: ) keke So Am I hit jackpot this round ? I bought 10 big 10 small.

Shirlyn said...

hahaha wont let u know the answer first :p

fanny tan said...

see doctor later shirlyn! and take a good rest at home tonight!

Anonymous said...

Shirly: Think of your ex-bf and vomit all the viruses/worms/dirt out. Save money/time to see doc..and back home rest ..YO!`~

Anonymous said...

(sdm): Damn I was so BAD! Not sure my ex will act like u or not! Damn!!!hope she is not cause i'm always be good to her.

Shirlyn said...

I'm not tat bad lar..I just need to go home early to take a rest. See today I'm fine. I throw in a lot medicine in my body yesterday..hahaha