Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2nd Team Teaching

Just fixed another team teach. It will be tomorrow nite at Uptown with Azie 8:30pm. Will do 2nd block as well and this time I want to finish the rehearsal and performance. Hopefully I can do so. Since the break in incident I'm kind of phobia to go Uptown. But have to go if want to team teach there. Well, this time nothing to scare lost. No more laptop. But for safety purposes I will just park basement.

Arrghhhhh cannot park basement lar...the parking closes at 10pm wor. After the team teaching we all will practice BJ36 oh....Then I have to park outside again?? Oh no.... so scary leh...this time must make sure no bags in my car. Must be more careful this time!

1 comments:

Shirlyn said...

2nd time team teach improved. Voice loud enough. Cueing ok. But still need more practice to get used to talk while moving. One thing should improve is my fitness. towards the end still look tired. is time for me to bou liao hehe.