Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Body Jam 36 Tuition

Went tuition last nite. Great class. Learnt something from Riyo (Body Jam Head Teacher). She is good. Although I'm not so familiar with the moves but can do it. I find that this new release really into dance feel. You need to feel the music and relax with the moves to make it look better. Of coures one more important thing is to increase cardio. Really need very very fit to do this release. This is the worry part I'm facing and of course coaching also the problem. This release need more coaching in teaching the techniques of how to dance well. Gotta work hard and study more. These few days keep listening to the musics and remembering the choreo.

Coming Sunday 8:30am at Summit got another tuition. Will be attending to learn more although not doing any tracks. :) so early oh...have to sleep early on saturday. hehe.

I hurt my back last nite. Uneasy for a whole nite. Today feel better after some rest. luckily :D but I think is because my shoe problem...my ankle also painful today. It is not pain all the way. Its like a sudden pain on tat particular part.

Recently my hemorrhoid is back!! gosh...painful oh. Didn't eat much fruits or vege. Must change my eating habit.

0 comments: