Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, March 31, 2006

Last Day

Today is last day in current company. Gonna say bye bye to everyone lor. Still early to feel sad. I think towards end of the day will have that feeling. Later will have last farewell lunch and photo session :p
Image hosting by Photobucket
These photos taken just now after lunch. Just with some of them. Software department and support department who close to me.

Just got to know my new company has a little disadvantage which is not allow to chat. No MSN or YM to me in future :( I really can't live without it leh...I'm gonna cry. Gonna bored till I die. And for sure very miss my friends. Just hope that my work load a lot so I got no time to think about it. And may be is a good thing also so I can concentrate at work. I need this. sigh

Since last night I felt a bit not feeling well. Throat starting pain already :( I don't wish to fall into sick. I don't want first day to work get sick. I think is because lately ate too much chilis and didn't go workout so body get weaker. And I gain weight!! omg...just few days stop gym like tat already. I don't think I can stop for long. I'm planning to shadow on Saturday....but leg still pain. Aiyah don't care la...I really need practice. :p

1 comments:

coconino said...

no msn or YM?

hmm does the web version work on the pc there. :D