Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, March 24, 2006

Security Sensor Detector

Yesterday I've found out I'm was so blur on the thing I've bought. Last week I've bought 3 Nike gym tops from Hytex Studio Pyramid. And got one until yesterday wanna wear it only notice that there is a sensor thing still on the top!! Oh shit, how am I wear with it? And I can't take it out by my own... at that time I was cursing the stupid sales person from that shop I've bought from. They never check properly before hand in to customer??!! What a lousy service. And funny thing is when I went out from the shop no sensor sound at all!!! What a lousy system they have? With a sensor detector still no alarm on? Really can't trust such thing...lousy.

So, just now I went to Curve trying to see any shop got same sensor detector to ask for the help. :p At first went to Nike store but they have different detector. So then I walk pass other shop and peek their clothes is it with same detector. Oh yah, first shop is Esprit and I spotted they have!! So quickly go in to the counter and straight ask my favour. Ahahaha, at first the sales girl not willingly to help. She asked me to go Nike shop but I told her I've just went. Then ask me why not go back the shop where I bought from. *what lar...ask so much*. I just told her I'm not going back there recently so ask a help here. Her face shows that I'm like stolen something like that! Don't care lar...if she is still not help I'll show my receipts lor. Before the hassle, she still willing to help la...hahaha thank god...now everything is fine...phewwww

Reminder: Please check properly on the goods you've bought before you leave the shop. It might have something surprise you if you don't!!

6 comments:

Lemonjude said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lemonjude said...

There was once my hubby bought a pant from Isetan sales, the dectector attached on it...so we open it at home, very hassle to go back again...i tell u..is very very hard to open...need various tool to crack it...

Shirlyn said...

yeah very mah fan if got tat thing leh...not easy for us to remove. i scare spoil my clothes. so better go back the shop or any shop ask to help lor

yw[2k] said...

Yeah... Becareful when you remove such security tags, some of them might leak the ink dye which can stain clothes permanently. Wah very kaya ah, 3 nike tops... :P

Shirlyn said...

no kaya la...all are marked down items mar...so still can buy :p

yw[2k] said...

Hehehe... Yeah I know... I was there too and bought two wristbands... :P

Wanna buy somemore... The white Nike Airmax 180... :D