Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Leg Pain :(

I have this problem for weeks. It started 2-3 weeks back. The pain is on the right leg the part where above ankle facing in....I feel that the shin is pain but still confuse is bone or muscle pain. I tried to apply muscle release cream but is not working. I've rested 2 days before and the pain gone 80%. However, lately have to do more demos and joining some classes and the pain is back! I'm yet to seek for doctor help :p If it's still like this I'll go to see doctor by these few days. Now I walk like a cripple again...gosh...why I always got leg hurts problem??? duhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shirlyn, take care ler.
U have work out too much i think.

Shirlyn said...

yeah i think too much pressure on my leg n may b the shoe cos the problem...no worry fren..will take care of it ;)