Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 13, 2006

First Team Teach Feedback

A night before I went Axis to have a little practice since I've already remember the chory but have to refresh it. But the more I try to remember the more I forget and get nervous. It is same half an hour before the class starts. So by the time class starts and I just don't care and do it. Lucky I choose 2nd block. So after did 1st block I'm not nervous but tired. hohoho. I just did Dancehall Rehearsal but can't do Performance as I'm tired and feel that I just can't do it. So better pass back to Azie.

Overall my first team teach from the feedbacks from friends....choreo correct, techniques fine but no voice. I think I still not used to the mic and don't know how to adjust it. And also because I accidentally moved the mic. And also the volume of my voice not high enough. Will try to do better next time. Pre-cue not much and sometimes I really don't know what to say at all. Mind just went blank but just know how to do the chory only hahaha. I find that difficult to pre-cue. I always miss the timing. And once I cue I will miss the choreo. hmmm kind of out of coordination oh.... must practice!!!

Must ready myself to go for more team teach....but this week will be last week for BJ35. next week will come BJ36. Try hard to learn BJ36 now and hopefully can team teach ler.... BJ36 quite hard and more cardio especially 1st block. So the tired towards end of the block....goshhhh how to teach like tat?? practice...practice...practice....

0 comments: