Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 27, 2006

Farewell Lunch

I just had a farewell lunch for me with colleagues. Total of us got 30 peeps. It is not mainly I'm the one la...still got another colleague sharing same last day with me. And another 2 birthday boys which all celebrate together :D We went to New Paris SS2. Very lovely and full lunch I had *blurp*...ooopppsss sorrie...kekeke.

It is an early farewell for me...my last day suppose on coming Friday. But due to some may need to work overseas so have to bring it earlier. Anyhow, still got some colleagues still overseas so will wait for them back this week and have another small farewell lunch again :D Hmmm although not too long working in my current company (just 9 months) but already reluctant to be apart with them. They all are nice and friendly colleagues. Really happy working with them. Too bad for my career path I have to leave. Hopefully will still keep in touch with them.

0 comments: