Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Interview

Yesterday I took half day leave to go for an interview in an established company. The process went fine. Actually I know this job thru an agent. So now I'll just let the agent nego with the company if they want to hire me. I hope I can get this job main reason it is very near my house by just 5 mins drive. So I can save on petrol + tolls + time as now petrol went up RM1.92!!! Last nite went pump petrol and see the RM meter increased so fast very sum tong oh... :( Have to start to travel lesser....

Last night went to SPK shadow with Kok Hoe. I was so nervous b4 class. I donno why so nervous compare to last time shadow at Uptown I din feel anything :p When in uptown I feel very energetic and din feel tired at all. But last nite at SPK very exhausted. I think may be the stage conditions. SPK stage higher, bigger so have to do bigger moves, got spotlights on top make me feel hotter and sweat more and also the room bigger with a lot members so have to do more performance :p hahaa. When exhausted the moves will look awful lar. I don't feel myself look good on stage leh... help help!! for those instructors help to advice how to make ownself look more energetic, look better?? I think I will do more shadow to get used to all different stages first. Still not ready for team teach la....

0 comments: