Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Offer Letter Ready

Today will be collecting offer letter after lunch time. I've got a farewell lunch for a colleague who is last day today. After collected the letter I'll straight away tender the resignation letter lor. hohoho.... These few days I really don't feel like I'm belongs to this current company. Since Monday I'm become a nomad going around to look for idle pc to use. According to my boss, a new laptop sending over but not sure when it can reach. Either today or tomorrow or day later. So, I also don't know what should I do in the office.

My car got problem past few days. It makes a lot of noices whle driving. So yesterday I didn't drive to work as send to fix. Hehehehe I'm really typical woman driver. actually the problem is no more brake pad la....I still blur blur :p Well, it's already fixed and now everything back to normal =>

Been to another 2 shadows last weekend. Sat at Curve with Kok Hoe. Sunday at Summit with Leo. The comments they gave is I'm ok with the tracks I did, I can remember the choreo with confident but I look tired towards the end. I admitted that I'm tired in the end nearly no energy to continue. I have to increase my stamina as soon as possible by joining more different classes and increase number of classes per day. Already re-scheduled my gym schedule and will start to follow asap.

Monday - (Summit) Body Jam 7:30pm + Yoga 8:30pm
Tuesday - (Axis) Yoga 7am + Body Jam 7:25pm
Wednesday - (Curve) Cardio Dance 7:25pm + Body Attack 8:30pm OR (Manulife) Body Balance 7:50pm + NRSW 8:55pm
Thursday - (Axis) Body Balance 7am + RPM 7:30pm + Intermediate Step 8:30pm
Friday - (Axis) Pilates 7am + Cardio Dance 8:30pm OR (Uptown) Body Jam 6:30pm + Body Combat 7:30pm + Intermediate Step 8:30pm
Saturday - (Curve) Body Attack 1:30pm + Body Jam 2:30pm + Body Combat 4:30pm OR (Axis) Body Jam 1pm + Body Attack 2pm
Sunday - (Axis) NRSW 1pm + Body Jam 3pm

so colourful hoh my plan hahaha...donno how much I can follow???? some may vary due to recently I need to do more shadow or team teach. And tonight got tuition for BJam 36 at SPK. I gotta do a track which is Pon De Replay by Rihanna...I love this song. Hope that I can do it well. Been listening to this song and remember the choreo since yesterday. I'm still not use to coach while doing moves....no confident la....how???

Last Friday went out dinner with long time no see friends and had a great + fun time. We chatted non stop n laugh non stop then continue play pool till 3am+. I'm very tired but enjoyed the time which I missed long time =)

Sunday woke up 7am to go pasar buy meat for cooking char siew for a gym friend's birthday party. We got mini steamboat, spaghetti, pizza, char siew etc etc... alot food and 20 over ppls.... still waiting for the photos taken by other cameras. Will post once I got them. =>

0 comments: