Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

e-Filing of Income Tax Return

Recently receive letter from Singapore government ask to do income tax filing through internet. Wow, that's great. very convenient. I thought last time already good enough. They used to send me the form with just 2 or 3 pages and fill up the amount. Then send back to them that's it for the income tax filing. Not like Malaysia here so much forms and hassle to do filing. So complicated like it is...till now I still donno how to do it. All help by my sister who is an accountant =p save my hassle kekekeke

Ok talk back about the e-filing, I just need to logon to myTax Portal then fill up the form online and submit. That's easy as 1 2 3. They will send back processed notification by mail to me. Then all done! Simple & fast. When can Malaysia has such convenient service? Think have to wait another few years probably???

0 comments: