Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, March 24, 2006

Weekend Plan

Hurray!! It's Friday again. Another week to go then I'll leave current company lor... Colleagues plan to have farewell next Monday. May change. Will see how. This morning once I woke up I felt dizzy...it's like one side of my head heavier and it's really pening when I walk or sleep. Till now still the same. Thought of MC today but since I'm leaving better not. I wan to see my colleagues more and use internet in office mar hehehe.

What have I been doing lately? Not busy at work but busy at gym :p. Last weekend Sat and Sun no gym, rest day. Stay at home whole day except Saturday nite went for movie "Underworld 2". Then Monday and Tuesday went for the new release launch at FF. Enjoyed the launch but it was too packed. I will not join too much Body Jam cos I don't wan confuse myself with instructor side and member side. Besides launch and regular classes I went, I've did some demo for FF GroupX. Last Friday did a demo at IOI Mall, Puchong @ 1pm. Then on Wednesday one demo at Leisure Commercial Square @12:30pm. hehehe both days are my working day, so sneak out from lunch. And since my boss not around and am resigning. OK lar...doesnt matter =p.

And coming Saturday got 3 demos to do. 3pm, 5pm & 6pm @ IOI Mall. Sunday same place 1pm, 4pm & 7pm. Hmmm Saturday will be a rush day for me cos after the last demo gotta rush to Mid Valley join the Nike Rockstar event starts at 7pm. Hopefully I can make it on time. *finger cross*.

0 comments: