Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Job Offer

Yes, remember I told that I went interview on Tuesday? ... I got the offer as Senior Software Engineer yesterday and I've accepted it. Will get the offer letter by this week or early next week then will resign. Will start work in April if no delay.

p/s: If I don't drive to work I think I should walk OR cycle to work hohoho....save petrol mar

Benefits of the new job:
1. 20 Days Annual Leaves
2. Near my house - 5 mins drive
3. Save Toll which now I have to pay RM2.50 every morning
4. Save Petrol as now petrol price increased
5. Well organised company since 20 years ago. Public listed company in Melbourne n NZ
6. Secure and strengthen my career path in programming
7. Good benefits to employees and culture of working flexible
8. The location to any FF convenient

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi gal.. glad tat u have found a good job.. all the best ya! (=

Anonymous said...

Shirlyn, congratulation to you. Hope u'll be happy there.

Shirlyn said...

thanks to all.

i hope i will b fine in new environment. hope not so pressure ler. hehe.

fongwan, no worry, i try not to bring them in FF cos i don wan them know I will bcome instructor there

shades said...

congratulations! do try this:

http://www.virtualbodyjam.com

Shirlyn said...

tried...is fun...quite a challenge also.

yw[2k] said...

Congrats on your new job! :)

coconino said...

hey congrats! :)

U deserve better, tat's for sure!