Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No Where Is Safe Nowadays

Just heard that one of my collegue's car, Avanza got stolen yesterday. He parked the car outside office building at the road side. Is a new car some more. Really a bad bad bad thing happened to him and feel sorry. Yesterday got a lot reports about missing cars especially those MPV type of cars.

Why got such sick ppls around to do such thing??? I really need to curse those who did it. Can't imagine one day if I go get my car and it's not there!! My heart sure dropped donno till where. When I lost my laptop I've felt donno what to do. If a car even worst!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never park at subang hi-tech roadside....avg 1 stolen car in a day.....where ur friend lost his car?

Shirlyn said...

at my office here. kelana square. he parked infront of a house along the road side.