Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Wish List

Here my wish list through out the years...but wonder will it happened?
1. Getting a new car - if nothing goes wrong I'll be getting it by next year March.
2. A new house - My house is developing, estimated it is ready by next mid year. And I wish to design it to a comfortable place for myself. home sweet home.
3. Loius Vuitton Monogram Canvas handbag
4. Pink mini laptop
5. Smaller size semi dslr camera (DSLR not affortable and no time to play with it although am interested to explore)
6. Mum recover
7. Look younger and healthier and slimmer
8. Do more partime job earn more money so I can buy more things that I like =)
9. A romantic getaway with someone special
10. A simple family which I don't think I will be getting it
11. Start own biz..doing things I like to do
12. Get to know more friends
13. Be happy and no more depression with least expectation
14. Visit more places that I never been to...
15. Sponsor a child which is affortable (http://www.children.org/) but not at the moment without a stable income.
The list goes on but here the most I wanted to do/to have...

1 comments:

Pauline Wong said...

I want a LV Damier Azur Speedy 30!!!