Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dream, Believe, Create, Succeed

Found something inspire from a newsletter would like to share and remind myself...

We all have dreams, but to believe in yourself and them and then get out there to create them is to succeed.

Top 5 tips for being an awesome instructor:
1. Be prepared, mentally and physically
2. Love what you do, don't just go through the motions
3. You are a professional, think and act like one
4. Give yourself some down time to refuel and replenish
5. Focus on your weaknesses, it will make you stronger


Keep looking forward and plan for the future - financially, emotionally and physically

Do the tips help you? To me it can motivate and keep reminding me especially my weaknesses...

0 comments: