Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, September 21, 2006

On Leave

I was on leave yesterday (wednesday) requested by my closed friends because both of them planning to take EL and ask me...think about it I need a rest day also...too tired to wake up early. However even saying it's my rest day but still gotta wake up early...slighter later than usual. Gotta go online chat with boss abt work a while (however due to some reason called off). Then go to The Curve meet up my beloved friends to have brunch @ Dome. We were busy eating and copying movies kekeke. Then shop a while and stop by Starbucks to have drinks. Bump into Kelvin (Nike) and Caroline (they are having lunch there as well). As some of you sure know what am I doing in Starbucks--->deng deng...online again of course! kekeke off day also can't escape from online...yeah! I am computer geek =D Had a good afternoon and time past real fast...but that's not the end yet. What we can do next?? Go to our usual place 1Utama ... hmm for some reason but end up not getting what I plan to hehe. Oh yeah...not only buy thing but also plan to have English Tea as well....went to Ms. Read to have it. Before I joined my friend I went to get some cds...haiyah...for Cardio Wave class lar...still can't get a good compilation so far. Lucky got some which acceptable with cheap price...but one of my wave class money gone lor :( nvm....since i'm Cardio Wave Queen (as mentioned by sifu hoh?!) .... sure they will give me more replacement kan? kekekeke. The English Tea so so ler...haha guess wat...bump into Danny (Bjam)...how come I met so many gym kakis? Although had an hour only for the tea time but still enjoyed...Ms. Read has a good environment but better to have more time to hang out there. I made a move first and my friends still hang out there...rush to wave class mar. Feel so lazy and tired while driving home. Got a little bit headache also...I think because went out whole day and no rest...no matter how still got a class to go....go go go... =)

As usual be there and only 1 or 2 members ready there...but hoh when class about to start getting more members joining in! I'm so happy to see some of familiar faces joine my wave class before...the more the merrier kekeke. I was tired but I'm happy to do it and not sure torture them or not but all of them seem so hard to continue kekeke. "Keep it up! don't stop...follow me!" hehehe good de ne they still follow and finished up the class :p As usual 2nd session expected lesser members but still got quite a number...overall for whole nite happy to see many and some regulars...tired also worth it right?

I donno where I got such energy decide to join Barney's BStep...hohoho...yeah I joined the whole class n lucky it's 45 mins only...I think I'm falling in love with new BStep! kakaka will plan to do it more (provided i got time la!) Some wave members joined BS as well asked me whether I teach BS as well...no no no...I'm not tat terror...1 Bjam killing me lor (however can think abt it after I clear Bjam first :p)...hmmm I donno how to answer members asking me do I have BJam class...aiyah belum clear how to have class??? must work harder to go for it lor... This Sunday will go for shadow ler...and Saturday might also ;)

Hmmmm....tonight suppose plan to rest at home after work. siapa tau my good clubbing friends ask me to go finish up the bottle left....duhhh....can't reject...so have to go ler. need some sleep first before I go out kekeke. so don't kacau me from 6-8pm yoh. Will be at Cafe Flame around 9pm. Wish to eat their pizza again...it's famous with the pizza...yum yum *grin* Wish I don't drink much and can go home early tonight *pray hard* heard someone is going....u know I know... aiyah donno how lar...pai seh liao...

Just now received a call from a ppl from bank....saying I'm lucky for bla bla bla (not important) kekeke. The caller is a she...she said my voice sounds liker her younger sister which in Form 5! again...not only she said so...many of strangers hear my voice from phone saying that also. kakaka really can cheat ppl by my voice :p....for those who heard my voice thru phone do you think I sounds so young? macam budak kecil masih belajar??? Since young ppls were saying so and I'm used to it...that's my voice mar....

0 comments: