Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Mother

Yesterday...in the morning while updating my blog suddenly the laptop screen stagnant...watever I do also cannot resume...so false power off...then try restart but the indicator just blink blink blink blink...then no power on follow by it...gosh! can't start my laptop at all! No choice...call up Dell support...taught me to remove the RAM then slot it back. Reason they said can't power on because RAM problem...my laptop got 2x 1GB RAM (yeah total 2GB RAM kekeke)....remove one try power on can! try the other card can juga...then put in 2 cannot (may be sometimes can...cannot when put back the cover...) so complicated! aiyah call them again inform the problem not solved yet...so they decided to send service engineer to me kekeke...

oh this morning an engineer came and help me change new mother board kakakaka...thought just RAM problem but they said better change whole thing hohoho...now my laptop got new mother to adapt to kakaka...oh yeah...and new RAM :p

0 comments: