Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, September 04, 2006

Where Is My Mood?

I have difficulty remembering new chory for BodyJam 38. Now I'm in anxious stage which no matter how I remember the chory but still can't go in my brain...why? Tomorrow having tuition in Axis and Wed in Taipan...both nights total need to remember 3 tracks and still yet to remember all. Although tmrw track easy track but I'm still worry I will screw up :( esp someone will be there tmrw night ....... Am I giving myself too much pressures? Why I have this difficulty to remember which all the while I have no such problem? I have no confident to do the moves well anymore...cos I know I'm really sucks on it :(

Hopefully tonight I will practice well....I need courage and need the passions I've lost. I need to go into the dancing mood which I don't feel it anymore now :(

Lately I felt that I can't continuous workout and difficulty to finish up even a short wave steps...am I physically weaker? or is my mind don't have guts to continue? I tried to push myself harder but I did feel that my body can't take it...I felt not feeling well...dizzy easily lately...I think I should go for medical checkup...and I need a strong mind...getting loosing tracks of what I'm doing......

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey, take it easy. Tuition is to have fun.
I believe that in BJ, having fun is very important.