Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fruitful Month

I believe everyone has a very busy and fruitful month of December right? some more it is xmas season month. Got many reasons to have parties and food feast :) Let me see what I have for this month.....
1. The month started with clearance for BS in FF. and have clearance BJ in FF coming sat. So total 2 clearance...if this sat pass then my wish fulfilled which I wanted to clear in FF long time ago.
2. Quarterly workshop. After effect from the workshop.
3. After workshop for sure tuition lah. tuition at both FF and TF. most of the times until 11+pm at night. Lack of sleep lor....
4. Due to many holidays and got holiday classes. Non-stop workout for 1 whole week.
5. Mom admitted hospital twice in this month. I went to hospital few times drove up and down from KL. It is more times than I usually did. Also due to this month I want cut down classes so can go back more often also. Is better in a way.
6. A big hu ha happened cause some conflicts. Time to cool down and rest for time being. Good in another perspective probably.
7. 2 wedding dinners from my high school friends which we know long. great to have the gathering with old friends. One over another one next sat.
8. 2 birthday parties - 1 tonight 1 tomorrow night. busy buying presents and eat a lot.
9. 2 xmas dinner & 1 xmas lunch - just had the lunch with colleagues and had tasteless bird (turkey lah)...not tat nice. xmas dinner will be next wed n thurs. again...eat a lot!! and exchange gifts... I was busy shopping for xmas gifts and bday presents leh
10. Busy watching Ju Gon Bou Hei (Gems of Life) almost every nights since last week. Until no sleep much leh....so sleepy keke
The month not yet end....overall got good and bad but is ok. learn and accept things. Enjoy the life. Eat when you can eat (only applicable for this month hehe). Got happy and sad but its life mar. Most important is PK month!!! kakaka spend alot in makan lah...buying dresses for special events lah....gifts lah...presents lah... aiyoyo...still haven't got plan for new year...hmmmm

3 comments:

Su-Yee said...

good for you girl:)

Su-Yee said...

good for you girl:)

zarrien08 said...

hey Kak Shirlyn!!
I suker when u happy like this!! :D

told ya.. if u take something positively, u'll realize how lucky u are actually for having what u have now.. hehehe..
I'm sure ur great moment is coming, just around the corner.. & I'm waiting for that!!! :D