Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 19, 2008

New Honda City i-VTec

Today is the launch of new honda city model. So I went to check out the car after work.It is exactly what we see from website earlier on. here some pictures I took from the showroom. The display unit is low spec and the high spec using for test drive which I don't have chance to queue for it. But waited some time to view the high spec car. Here the price and difference between 2 specs. The pictures I took was low spec one. I confirmed taking high spec and blue color. Available color for viewing just blue, grey and black...silver and gold not available. The grey not bad but I still like blue.
Low spec - RM84,980
High spec - RM89,980
What high spec has extra are:-
- reclining seats
- power retractable door mirror
- rear seat under tray
- paddle shift
- fog light
- door mirror with turn light
- exhaust pipe finisher
- 4 speakers (low spec) and high spec has 6 speakers
- rear headrest is adjustable
- leather gear knob and leather steering wheel
- steering audio control
- rear armrest with cup holder
 
 
spec comparison
more info go to  

0 comments: