Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ghost!!!

This morning my desktop got network problem. It took me hours to solve it. While solving it I see a weird thing happened! I tried to unplug the network card and plug in back. And there is one time I just plug the card but not connect the cable yet. But then the network status showing it is connected!!! It suppose say network unplug but now shows connected. Why har? really got ghost ler....scary man... hahaha. My desktop sot sot one..gave a lot problems to me liao especially the network. suspect is the card problem. Lucky at the end I managed to get it done and proceed for testing. I don't dare to change the setting at the moment until I don't need anymore. Unless someone can give me permanent solution.

0 comments: