Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Overnight

On Saturday went gym at Axis. Joined 2 classes as usual. Met BJ and we have chat while waiting for the class. After gym went meet up friend for a walk and dinner. There is a car roadshow in the shopping mall. Got different type of cars showing there. First I saw Kia Serphia with high specs and price not expensive with 0% downpayment. A bit sum yuk yuk. But then later saw Suzuki Swift and sit inside it. I think I've fall in love with this car.... Thinking to buy but have to calculate first =p

Then night went over to my friends house to fix my laptop network problems and dinner. We went for pool and movie at midnite. It is ages I don't watch midnite show already. Then back to my friends house and have little drink and hook up to internet already. hahaha. Whole night long do not sleep but just chit chat and play games. I think I slept only at 5 plus in the morning and woke up 9 plus. Planned to go for dim sum but end up still not make it.

Initially plan to go gym again on Sunday and meet up BJ. Who knows overnight at friends house and sleepless made me cancel it. hehee. And I have to go back to Seremban for dinner as my brother buy us dinner. So I dilly delly at friends house till 2 plus pm n went back bukit jalil home. It was rainy day and nice to sleep. Lucky my sis called to inform dinner cancelled. That's good. So I rested at home. At night join back my friends for dinner. Whole day no sleep and it was really sleepy. I knocked out on that night. :D

0 comments: