Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, July 04, 2005

New Toy

On Saturday went Low Yat to get a new toy for myself which is a brand new HP Compaq Presario V2320AP Laptop. yessss at last I own one for myself since long I've planned to have it. I love it very much althought the color not I wan - white. But it is black and is ok also. As long as not silver. Just don't like something normal.

It's specs as follow:
  • Intel Centrino Mobile Processor 1.6GHz Processor (Sonoma)
  • 521 DDR RAM, 40 GB Hard Disk
  • LAN/WIFI/MODEM
  • Intel 915M Graphics 64MB & 6 in 1 Card Reader
  • Altec Lansing specaker, Bluetooth, 3USB, 1 Firewire, 1 SVideo, VGA port

All at RM3,700. I am quite satisfy with the spec at the price. It is more than enough for me. It is my new baby toy now...

0 comments: