Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Makan Makan

25 March (Tuesday) actually not a good mood day. Due to something happened on Monday and Tuesday affected. so out of sudden feel like having good meal treat myself after class. Since my class ended early. At first tot of joining Fanny and Julie for Japanese food...who knows by the time I finished class and shower they habis makan. duh. Lucky I got ask Kelvin joined. So end up only both of us go dinner la.

He brought me to one of his favourite place. Without his intro I didn't know there got such restaurant. It is a dai chou restaurant near Tin Hou Temple there. Quite out of the way. Only restaurant in there. Quite big the restaurant but the name call Siu Siu Restaurant (mean small small) haha.

The food not bad. The price also not expensive. Quite many ppl eat there. Our total bill for 3 dishes about RM54. With ginger steam fish, fried kai lan and kung pou chicken. The fish is nice. and big piece also. hehe. Had a full satisfied dinner. Guilty guilty.... Can go again and if u interested ask me the direction la. hehe

0 comments: