Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, November 26, 2006

After Effects!

Today morning when I woke up first thing I can feel is my whole body aching!! That's the effects from yesterday workshop. My shoulders, back, butt, arms everywhere sore :( The worst part is on back shoulder. Pain even you just touch it. I was lying on couch and watching tv and waiting for team teach at 4pm IOI. It rained heavily few hours before the team teach. I was so so so lazy and sleepy...thinking can I skip the team teach? of course I can't. I've arrange it and I must do it. Must discipline. So lucky the rain stopped. Went TT with Leo and the members from IOI awesome. There were rocks and very supportive. More happening then anywhere. hehe. Had a good team teach.

Now it's time to learn new BJam release 39. Just now while shopping for groceries while listening to the musics....

Gosh...body still aching :( wa wa wa wa wa...I think I need massage the most now! hohoho

2 comments:

coconino said...

sore is good... sore means ur body musckes are torn (a little) and u are burning fat. :)

Shirlyn said...

hahaha yayaya actual fact I like to feel sore...but sometimes hard to stand the pain :p now better after few days rest :p