Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Halloween Night @ Laundry Bar

I'll never celebrate Halloween but this year special. Had a great night with my friends (however too big group till I have no more mood to entertain). However still happy see some old friends and know some new friends. Actually it was special night at Laundry which whoever dress up and eligible to win a bottle of liquor. That night all staffs there also dressed up and best dress will get a voucher for dining. It was so special night as every staffs dressed up and some customers as well. Something different to see hehe. But we all no dress up la. Didn't bother about it. Here some pictures taken that night....
Halloween @ Laundry

2 days later go to Laundry again as usual. because its Thursday and we just ask girls :) quite lots of pics taken since I go to Laundry...or I can say since know Kai Reen...cos she always take her camera with her...hehehe
Laundry

0 comments: