Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, November 10, 2006

Update - 1st week

Aloooooo to all my readers, miss my entries?? It's been some time I didn't update my blog, sowie :p Recently too tired and busy and not really got mood to write. In fact, nothing much special lately apart knowing more friends :D. For those who writes blog, don't you encounter a period of time you don't really want to write? Forgive me that sometimes I need some break from writing...aiyah if I write all my stuffs which basically same you guys will feel bored as well right? I think I need some perks... *wink wink*

Ok let's update a bit about my last 2 weeks... (think it will be a long entry! kakakkaa) I'll try to shorten it la k ;)

30 Oct (Mon) - Had a dinner date with a new friend at Curve. He was late due to the work. So just walk around while waiting him arrive. Without my intention, we just had dinner at Laundry which serves food from Italianise. Had a great time chilling out together but can't be long due to he has to work. Bump into some friends then continue joining for drink after my date went off.

31 Oct (Tues) - It was Halloween night, so we all went to Laundry for the dress up night. But I don't dress up *grin* although bar tenders ask me dress up. It was cool night. Can see all the staffs there dress up. Taken some photos with some of them but still waiting for it. Will post once got it. I was not in good mood bcos too many group of friends and I don't like social with them esp not too close. What I did just walk around and talk to new friends. I was like mingle around hehehe. What to do...know too many regular faces there :p cos me also one of the regulars.

1 Nov (Wed) - Too tired after 2 days drinking consecutively...I was unfit to teach Cardio Wave class. And after quite some time no teach is a bit hard to catch up. Luckily the members still ok with it. It's quite hard to condition myself to wave if I only teach once a week alternately. Unless I teach more often then I'll be fine with Wave. Took a good rest after class.

2 Nov (Thurs) - Had dinner and drink at Laundry. Italiannies introduces a new platter menu which inclusive 3 kind of dishes @ RM29.90++. The food ok la...not too bad. I like their stuff mushroom and calamari caesar salad. Thursday as usual we go to Laundry to have girl's nite. Why Thursday? bcos they have live band. However sometimes the band not nice. I just enjoy a nite chilling out with a group of friends esp just girls.

3 Nov (Fri) - Hen's night for Kai Reen. She is getting married 2 weeks later. So we all had a ji muis nite with her. We played True or Dare...wonder why all questions related to x rated one.. hmmm...but i've revealed too much info to them...bad bad...didn't drink much that nite but we laughed a lot. Thanks to Rebecca...fun gal.

4 Nov (Sat) - Too many nites late sleep, taken this opportunity slept a bit later. Thought of joining BJam 245pm @ Curve but feel lazy...since Raymond said not going also then thought of stay at home online. Who knows this Raymond suka change mind said going to curve. Then I'll just dress up and meet him after the class cos I don't plan to workout. I shop a while at bazaar while waiting Ray finished. After a while he called me n told me FF Curve got someone passed away. So we go check to FF there to check out. but not allow to go in. Everyone was asking to leave gym. Too many stories about this incident...donno which to listen...Went kopitiam with Ray, Leo & Colin. Had some chat which I've long time no kepoh with them ler... Then I join Alfred at Friday's for drink a while...After that, shop at Curve for dinner dress. Went in Tribeca and managed to buy 2 dresses. I like their dresses...however a bit pricy. sob sob... I still need to shop again with my girl friends cos haven't get the right color dress for the dinner :D Left Curve then I went to do some bank stuffs and later meet up Fann n Kai Reen for mamak. So happy we can yum char near by our house apart meet up at Laundry. We will have more of this once Kai Reen moved to Sri Petaling :) yay yay!

5 Nov (Sun) - Super tired and slept till 1pm. Lazy workout which sunday suppose go to IOI joining combat. I just stayed at home watch CSI and waiting the rest finished workout and call me out for makan...Went to Puchong Bandar Sri Puteri had lunch. Too bad the shop which I suppose wanna bring them to not open. Went to another restaurant call Kampong Ah Soh... food not bad...esp selling dumpling...yum yum...I love dumpling very much. donno is it bcos I born in this day :p After lunch went IOI Jusco for some groceries shopping. It was rain heavily and I got wet. :( rest the rest of the night....lazying on the couch...watch series....what a nice relaxing day :p I should do this more often kekeke.

0 comments: