Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Suicide

Heard a friend talking about someone suicide sometime ago and passed away. It tells me that human in vulnerable. Sometimes somewhere things will make you weak and emotionally down. You can't even control what you are hurting yourself...your family...your friends. Have you ever think to commit suicide?? Have you been thru this period in your life? Honestly I did. And I think it was silly thought after I've been thru. It is not worth for you to leave your life for one thing (small or big). What I've learnt is no matter how the problems are, how serious it is, you still will find your way out. Non of things in this world unsolve. When you say "I Want Suicide"... think of your family, your friends, ppl around you. You think you leave the world is get rid of your problems but do you think of others on behalf? How much you've hurt them if you left? They even more painful than you've gone thru.

So, no matter how deep down you are, think positively, be optimistic. You will get thru the hard time if you face it bravery. You have family and friends around...look for them to talk about your problems...share with them. Express your frust your thoughts. Don't keep everything to yourself. Don't try to be alone...diversify your attention if possible. Do something else that you like to do. Talk and talk and talk to anyone you trust. You will slowly change your perspective on the problem. Usually one person look at the problem is only on one side of angle. We should not. We should be rounded mind to look at things more perspective. Different angle you will see different things. Although I know say is easy than action. Try it. Learn from the samples around you, learn from your past, learn from others. You will more than happy to surprise yourself.

Treasure your life...treasure everything you have....treasure peoples around you. Love what you do now. Love yourself and ppl will love you as well. Don't give up anything!

"What Did Not Kill You, Make You Stronger!" (learnt this from someone ;p) make sense?

2 comments:

Tweets said...

This thought came to my mind before. But then when I think carefully, I think I watched too much movies.

For my case, that thought came to me because I want to know if the people around me really care about me because it's natural that they'll only be concerned bout you when something happens to you. So now I know that it's important to tell the people around you how you feel bout them and vice versa.

What am I talkin here? So jumbled up. Hope you get what I mean.

Shirlyn said...

of course I understand what you mean. Everyone hopes to get attention from others. It's normal. But there are many ways to get attentions. Suicide is silly thought ;) Now you know what to do is good. yeah talk to other ppl how you feel. dont keep it to urself. :) I'll be here listening if u wan me to. hehe