Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tired...

hehe I always complain tired one...for my friends who knows me already used to it :p Just a little bit update what I did past few days.

Last Friday, went to SPK team teach with Tony. I did Contemporary block. Overall ok but also mistakes on some chory. But Tony said if I'm able to get on track after missed should be not a problem. And I did so. Cueing ok but I need to practice voice projection more. Need to control my voice...coming Friday will try team teach with him again and this time Latin block. aiks...never teach this block before donno how leh...its harder on coaching. Gotta practice these few days. :p. After class joined friends at Telawi Street Bistro, Bangsar. First we sat downstairs near entrance. Had a cup of white wine and 2 spanking board shooter. eh this shooter is special, got many flavours for you to choose. I had Strawberry & Chocolate...there are other choices such as coffee, lychee, mango & many more which I can't remember. According to the waitress the drink mix with vodka...might try to mix our own one day hehehe. Then we went upstairs for some dancing. At first no one dance at the dance floor and our group started first. later on many ppl dancing...I just danced a while and left with Fanny first. Too tired la...need sleep :p

Last Saturday, try to sleep as later as I can :D then went to Curve joining BJam initially by Tracy but she was sick then replaced by Kylie. Lucky that she did new BJam 39 2nd block - Dance4Life. wow first time doing this block and it's cool! I like it. Especially with the songs Sexy Back and SOS. The moves cool as well. Kylie performed very well. Hope can dance like her hehe. So looking forward for workshop next Saturday and learn up the new BJam...wuhoooo. After BJam I shopped alone at Curve for dinner dress. Then meet up Raymond, Clement & Larry for dinner at Mid Valley. Thought of watching movie but end up everyone go home separately. I was tired after hanging out whole day also. Better leave early to rest at home. But I don't sleep early hehe...watched movies and chatted on phone with a friend :p Quite a fruitful day for me :)

Last Sunday, crazy day for me hehe. Joined 3 classes back to back started with BCombat then BStep and lastly BJam. I've not doing workout much past 2 weeks, so try to do as much as I can to build up my stamina again. I'm still alive after 3 classes but my legs painful and got bliss already hehe. After classes still shop for groceries for an hour. Legs gonna patah liao hehe. Gone home but didn't rest. Prepare food for dinner and next day meals. Then watch movies till 2ish am. Very very tired day I had....

Monday, too stoned at work. Not enough sleep. Took half day off in the afternoon meeting someone ;). Then went home cook dinner, wash clothes, watched movies and slept early at 11pm. But donno why next day still feel sleepy :p...I find that the more I sleep the more I feel tired hohoho

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Ya man, that Sunday, Jon and I was a bit shocked to see you still Stepping after we finished shower.

Take it easy.

Shirlyn said...

hahaha ya ya usually i'll just do first few step tracks right? but tat day I did plan to do 3 classes la. sorry tat i can't go makan with u both :p