Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, November 10, 2006

Beard Papa's

Beard Papa's
I wanted to blog this for long. Just wanna introduce Beard Papa's Cream Puff. I know some of you tried it before. Why I wanted to talk about it? If not mistaken I tried this puff when I visited Hong Kong 2 years back. I never notice this. Was my sister wanted to buy the puff which located inside one of the MRT station. Noticed that lots of ppl buying it. Once I've tasted one I wish to have another one. The cream is cold and the whole puff is meticulous! I'm quite like cream puff but hardly find nice one. But I like this. Even after came back Malaysia am still can remember it. Until one day I shop at Mid Valley saw this puff shop! Bought some to try...but not as good as what I tried before. However it is still nice. Now they have another shop in One Utama. You try it and let me know your comment :) But I still wish to try the one back in HK. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried it in China. it is good although I don't really like cream or whip cream kinda stuff. overall the texture of everything is just nice.

Shirlyn said...

ya lor... b4 tried this I don really like cream puff. but after tried it it is just nice! but have u tried KL one? is it the same taste?