Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Souvenirs

Just got a souvenir from my best buddies from gym last night. Am so happy and love them very much. Thanks to them that they really thought of buying me something that I would like. And I feel special because they specially get souvenir for me but not for everyone :p *muaks muaks* to all of them *wink*
BKK souvenir
These are the souvenirs they bought for me from their Bangkok trip :D The top special with lots of sequins and 3D flowers sew on it. (but hard to wash....) hehehe. Wrapped it in lovely pink wrapping paper. They knew I like pink color...so nice...hehe

On Monday I've got a souvenir from Tweets as well. Her gift is cute and I like it also. Also bought from Bangkok. Actually she went last month but only able to pass me this Monday :p Thanks to you gal. hehe. And one more thing I wanna thank her...last night she purposely rush home to get gym gear to join my team teach. Nice of her. Thanks for the support!! I'll join your balance class more even thought I don't join much one hehehe.
Tweet's souvenircute little elephant...

Some time ago, I've got this souvenir from CI....and also waited for long only got it from him. The souvenir is from Taiwan. Something different ;) I wish to go Taiwan for long but yet still no plan :( hopefully next year can go :p I wan go there eat eat eat and shop shop shop till I dropped kekekeke
Jon's Souvenir"Touch Your Heart"??

2 comments:

Tweets said...

The dress is so cute!!!

And ganbatte in your team teaching and clearance. You can do it. Tell me if you need support and we'll shout all the way in your class, hehe.

Shirlyn said...

actually it is not a dress. it's a top. ya it is nice n i love it. but need to kam fei in order to wear it nicer :p

thanks for the support! hope i got gut to go for clearance soon...but yet not ready :p