Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Unexpected Night

I was stress out yesterday and feel like scream it out loud. Actually planned to go Combat class and it is good chance for me to scream :p. Thought of do some machines like abs stretch etc but end up went in to Jason's BJam class and did half of the class! Did the tracks which long time I didn't do and nearly forgotten kekeke. Right after BJam then is BCombat. During the class I was shouting, kick, punch as much as I can to release some tensions. Yes it did help. I feel release after the class. Sweat very much. OK lar, thought after combat can rest. Who knows got 2 leng luis (1 is team teaching), leng jai CI and my sifu joining BBalance...so I just join them together gether have fun. I seldom do BBalance and last night it just my 4th or 5th time joining balance in my entire life. Oh gosh...too long time no stretching quite hard for me. but lucky last nite tracks were not that hard. Thank god. hahaha funny part is after the class only I realized I've did prenancy option for certain post! kekekeke. aiyah forgive me la...I was confused with the moves :p Feeling good after balance....and yes, last night just did 2 and half classes....hohoho not bad. gambatte!

I'm super tired today...because last night after all the classes went for yun char with the gang till 1am....sob sob...not enough sleep liao. tired tired tired :p

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey, thanks for coming to the class. It was fun. Especially with your sifu jumping around the class during the balance track.

Shirlyn said...

no prob. first time c u teach n it was good. keep it up.

haha yalah my sifu keep saying i cause him jumping around..duhh.. i cant balance one...esp when not concentrate. haha first time laugh during balance class.