Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, November 17, 2006

Stress Stress Stress!!

Why so many things that can't work smoothly as you expecting?? It is true that when you have least expectation then things will be better isn't it? I'm so tired with all the processes I need to go thru...frustrating to know the results...frust to make the works done! Can I just give up everything? Can I just not to think about it? I need a break! I need to have something boost me up!! sigh...

At work, stressed! Am alone doing the project and time line soon. Other parties pushing me. And yet am all alone doing all the things. Worst now is just got to know the only person can help on hardware setup already left the company! damn...means I have to fix my problem by my own...problem I have no hands on or much knowledge! I need time to figure out but I don't have time....rush rush rush.... I'm always have to gone thru this...all alone to do a thing which no one can refer to. All learn it by myself :( But from past experiences I managed to over come it so this time I believe can also perhaps...*pray pray* Come one come on I can do it! I can do it! Concentrate!! *ps: I need assistant!!! But hard to hire ppl nowadays especially the requirements I want! :((

At gym, damn, stress also! It's been a year and still not yet clear BJam. Whenever I have passions to do it and work it hard however sure something happened let me down. No confident at all to continue it. I'm so tired n frustrated do it all the while! I wanted to settle it or just forget it. May be I'm still not ready to face my own fear :(

Personal, try to relax myself. Not to expect much. No worries. Be happy of what am I doing without regret. Problem is when fall for something I'll need to get it right...but I just don't want rush for it. Be patient...be cool. Keep telling myself no worories. Hopefully in the end will get what I wish for in better way....

At biz, it always bothering in my mind. I need time in this but I really got no time. I need more inspiration. I need concentration as well...I must do it in order to be better. Now market so competitive and I need something special...inspiration, inspiration!! skills, skills, skills!! I need all these....sigh....sigh....

What else? such a mess in my life...no planning in my life. What will I be after few more years? Scare to think about it. Damn...

5 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey, take a break, go for a holiday from work and from gym.

Bug your boss to hire a few more assistants, if not challenge them or higher pay or you'll resign, hehe, don't worry, they need you.

As for the gym, the key is to enjoy what you do and in the end, you'll forget your fears. That works for me. Remember the LM motto "It's for the members." If you enjoyed, they'll enjoy.

Like what you told me, don't give up and Ganbatte.

karynn said...

chill gal! dun stress so much over work. i did too but now i realize it's not worth it! nanti cepat tua :-p

juz take life 1 step at a time... i haven't jammed wt u 4 a long time leh!! if ur doing ur clearance, must must lemme know, i'll come & support u 100%!! more frens in d crowd = more confidence = sure clear!!! :-D

Jo said...

my dear, may be you can try take one thing at one time, taking up few things at one time will only stress you out. Concentrate at the most important tast, till u have sort them out completely or settle them down, you only start the second and so on! Cheers!

Shirlyn said...

I'm so touch with all ur words *hugz*

tweets: cant holiday now. work need to be done. actually we want hire one more ppl n am trying to advertise the vacancy but hard to find! as in gym, i think it's too long time and slowly no more passion i think. i feel tired and loosing interest. the jam is getting harder n harder :( but i will try to go for clearance asap ler.

kt: thanks for support! but i scare i more stress if more frens around :p but with u guys around really more motivating! will c ;)

passion: i also hope i can sort it out one by one but sometimes u cant just stop one. no worries, I'm fine with multitasking provided got confident to do the things la hehe. I'll sort it out. I must and hope I can ;)

Anonymous said...

hey i dunno u but i think in a certain age of life u will feel the way u are. Maybe u need that someone special to support you, or maybe u need a break in life like a holiday perhaps. Tell you what do whatever u have to do left at work and then take a holiday. one week will be good enough. As for gym, teaching doesnt come to a person just like that, you need practice and patience and persistance to get through it. Dont give up now, you have already persist for a year now already whats another few more month or perhaps say another year. When you want it u will be able to do it. Thrust in youself. This takes time and dont pressure yourself. As in life you don;t always get the things you want. You have to work really hard, grab oppurtunities and if all that fails just tell yourself I am still not good enough and work harder towards it. As for the market nowadays I agree people are either getting smarter or things are getting easier to learn, so my advice stick to ur own profession and thrust me don't try to be frickle minded. Then you will be find. I gues in life there is always the ups and the downs. So when u get through the downs the ups will sail by. So be strong as I am sure you will get through it. Talk to ur bf or ur family. You will need all the support you can get.