Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, November 10, 2006

Confess

I need a confess here. :( Lately I don't go gym as often as I used to. Reasons? Too tired, lack of sleep and also my old injury came back, right leg shin pain again. :( Too much time spend on drinking....yeah I know...after you all read my previous entries I've been to Laundry almost every night. However getting bored going there...reason I go there because knowing lots of friends there...get good service lor...bar tenders nice to me also. Am too regulars until other ppl that I donno also recognize me :p...and it is the first place I can ever sit alone at bar without terrified... Have to confess that lately I've ate a lot and drink a lot till I gain weight :( I need to cut down...need to rest more. I need to concentrate on my work and gym side. Still got objectives to aim for...don wan waste any extra times.

I have too many outstanding stuffs yet to settle...indirectly cause some stress on myself...when I got stress will tend to eat lots :( What am I suppose to do! I need more time! more rest! Can I? Can I? *dunnooooo* :((

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Hey girl, don't drink too much. Bad for your liver.

Come for combat this Sunday. Last Sunday you skipped class.

Shirlyn said...

yayaya too tired n lazy to join last week. but i've made it this sunday :p