Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Double Wave

Tonight gonna do 2 wave classes. Same as last time replacing earlier sessions. So total 4 sessions wave for tonight. yiks...hope I'm manage to do it. It's been a while not doing wave scare I'm not conditioned with it. *pray hard* hehe. But today am expected to do the replacement. It's my sense...sometimes I'll get right sense :p Well well, lately willing to do replacement...do more class earn more mar kekeke. Wish me luck and hope will not get butt pain :p

The party gang ask me join mambo jumbo tonite...no way...will be tired and tomorrow morning need to wake up at 5am. I am becoming a driver for my friends by sending them to airport :D All together 7 of us in one Avanza...with luggages. Hope can fit in la. Then will have breakfast before I say bye bye to them and then only go to work.

0 comments: