Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mistake Day

Yesterday was a kelam kabut day for me. Plan always changed. Planned to go Curve for BJam but later Jon ask for movie, special show by MyFM. Free movie passes for "Death Note". So decided to go for movie with Jon, Purdey and Jon's combat class member. However about 5pm Yi Li called up for Cardio Wave class replacement at Hartamas at 7pm. Agreed to replace since still got time for movie even it's rushing and will skip dinner. Who knows Yi Li, the blur blur sotong, at first said the class suppose starts at 6:30pm not 7pm. Then asked me to do only 7pm 1 session. I was like...ok better than nothing. About 7pm another instructor approach me saying that's her permanent slot. Opppsss...then it's a big mistake by Yi Li...well I'll just leave and informed Yi Li. She was so sorry and keep apologize to me. I'm ok since it happened and still got time for me to movie. But one thing I don't like is have to stuck in the traffic jam at Hartamas itself. Wonder why last night so super jam. Usually it won't happen. I've wasted time and hassles to go over Hartamas for nothing...sigh...but I didn't really pissed off (wonder??) hehehe. May be I know I still manage to reach early and lucky I ate something before off work. What if I'm hungry and stuck in the jam I'll definitely pissed :p...

Movie was good. It's converted from Japanese manga story. The feel of watching it also similar to the feel watching anime which I like to watch :p. Quite a nice show. Especially the inspector character hehe. After show went home although got friends ask me join for drinks. Lucky me not joining because they all went karaoke after drinks till 4am. phewww if not I'll like zombie today kekeke. I need more rest lately :D too much events :p

4 comments:

Tweets said...

Ya, I liked the movie too. Very original. I like "J", quite adorable, muah haha.

Shirlyn said...

my gal, is not "J" but is "L" la duh... haha ya he is cute n funny guy. i think he acted similar to the character from the comic :p

Tweets said...

Oh ya, why was I thinking it was J?
Muah haha

Anonymous said...

I am just curious about the class.... so, you are paid according to session that you have conducted? does it also matter of how many people were in your class which will affect your pay...